MOVED & DISCOUNT

HI GUYS! Its been a long time and we have moved to www.freewebstore.org/thestyleattic


INSTAGRAM: @theatticapparels

CAROUSELL: @theatticapparels

SHOPEE: @theatticapparels


I still supply KPOP orders and TaoBao/Taiwan Orders as well as everything I am selling on my web! Do contact me @ atticapparels@gmail.com and state that you want me to supply!

***ANYONE WHO FOLLOW ALL OUR PAGES & DO A SHOUTOUT FOR US WILL WIN A 10% OFF ON THEIR 1ST PURCHASE! (PLEASE DM ME ON INSTAGRAM ONCE DONE, I WILL TAKE A LOOK!!!***


***WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? SPREAD TO YOUR FRIENDS NOW!!!***




How can you trust me?



Visit crazytaiwanspreez.blogspot.com



as this is my blog where i put down everyone's order and order status and prove of transactions!



Feel free to ask me anything or send in order to at kimjaeyun97@gmail.com



Lastest update ALL the new albums are up in respective labels!!! :) Just search it! :)



Email me if the items you want are not on the blog thxs~ ^^



Saturday 15 February 2014

BTS Albums and merchandises


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BTS School Luv Affair
BTS Mini Album Vol.2 Skool Luv Affair
Price: $22
Includes 115 page booklet + 1 photocard (group + individual member)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BTS Official Slogan
BTS Official Slogan
Price: $40
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BTS
BTS Mini Album Vol.1 O! RUL8, 2?
Price:  $22,  includes 74 page Booklet + 2 Photocard (Group + 1 Member) + Folded Paper Poster
Released date: 12 September 2013
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BTS
BTS Single Album Vol.1 2 Cool 4 Skool
Price: $20
Released date: 13 June 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment